While all were at the regatta for experience and not expecting to qualify, this level of Rob Roy junior representation at what is arguably the world’s most prestigious regatta would have been unthinkable a few years ago. It is testament to the strength in depth of talent, hard work and commitment throughout the squad.
- Try Rowing – thanks to Curly!
- The three rs: rest, refuelling and recovery for rowers
- Stretham Head, Saturday 23 February 2019. A new head race organised by Rob Roy Boat Club
- Train smarter to improve your performance
- Future rowing champions are launched as pupils seek victory at Rob Roy’s ‘Try Rowing’ Boat Races