Membership Costs 2020-21
- Senior – £264
- Senior (with own single scull) – £180
- Country Membership (at discretion of the membership secretary) – £100
- Junior – varies by squad (contact juniors coordinator for more information)
- Student/Unwaged – £144
- Day membership £10
All new members must join for at least a 3 month period from the 1st Jan 2019. Yearly membership runs from January to December inclusive. Please contact the membership secretary (email@example.com) to discuss any special circumstances or if you are uncertain which membership category you fall into.
We have the option of a monthly payment system, paid by standing order:
- Seniors £22 per month (or £15 with own boat) (from 1st Jan 2020, £22.50 and £15.50 respectively)
- Student/Unwaged £12 per month (from 1st Jan 2020, £12.50)
All new memberships need to be approved by the Chairman or Director of Junior Rowing so please do not hesitate to email them with any questions.
For adults specifically, after an induction at the boathouse you will be invited to join our communication platform where we will guide you to our online membership system where you can sign up so please get in touch with the Membership Secretary or the Captain if you are interested.
For junior members, please visit the dedicated junior page on this site or email the Director of Junior Rowing firstname.lastname@example.org