The Junior Squad is hugely grateful to The Rowing Foundation for much-needed funding for a coaching/safety launch for our outings at Stretham. We’re thrilled as it allows us to take more juniors off the busy Cam to train hard (and safely) over a long, empty stretch of water.
- The three rs: rest, refuelling and recovery for rowers
- Stretham Head, Saturday 23 February 2019. A new head race organised by Rob Roy Boat Club
- Train smarter to improve your performance
- Future rowing champions are launched as pupils seek victory at Rob Roy’s ‘Try Rowing’ Boat Races
- Victor Ludorum for Rob Roy BC Juniors at Peterborough Junior Championships