Milton Country Park – Directions The Park is located just off the junction of the A10 and A14 and is clearly signposted from there. Take the Milton exit from the A10/A14 roundabout down into the village. At the roundabout outside Tesco turn right to drive through an industrial estate into the car park. If you are using a sat nav the Park’s postcode is CB24 6AZ however it shares it with the industrial estate so don’t rely on it for the very last bit. Once you’ve turned into the estate at the roundabout outside Tesco go straight ahead until you reach the Park entrance (your sat nav may encourage you to take a right turn inside the industrial estate – ignore it) If you are cycling, enjoy the lovely bridge over the motorway, accessible from Cambridge Milton Road via the last right-hand turning before the motorway roundabout 🙂
- Try Rowing – thanks to Curly!
- The three rs: rest, refuelling and recovery for rowers
- Stretham Head, Saturday 23 February 2019. A new head race organised by Rob Roy Boat Club
- Train smarter to improve your performance
- Future rowing champions are launched as pupils seek victory at Rob Roy’s ‘Try Rowing’ Boat Races