http://www.pairshead.co.uk/results-2013/). The pair had to wait 55 minutes with 435 doubles and pairs in torrential rain with a cooling wind but conditions were fine during the race otherwise. The prize giving took place on the 27th October at Barnes Bridge Ladies BC in London starting with a buffet lunch. Prizes were presented by John Inverdale, BBL Patron, who flew in from Madrid.
- Try Rowing – thanks to Curly!
- The three rs: rest, refuelling and recovery for rowers
- Stretham Head, Saturday 23 February 2019. A new head race organised by Rob Roy Boat Club
- Train smarter to improve your performance
- Future rowing champions are launched as pupils seek victory at Rob Roy’s ‘Try Rowing’ Boat Races