Upcoming event: Saturday 30th September 2017
Live timings will be uploaded after every division has finished. Find them HERE
Entries are closed for this event. The Final Draw can be found HERE
Entries can no longer be amended. For questions please email: email@example.com
We are delighted with the large amount of interest shown in our event.
We look forward to greeting all competitors on Saturday!
For 2017 we are running our events as CRA events.
Payment by BACS is preferred, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
If using cheques, please make them payable to Rob Roy Boat Club and include club name, crew name and event on the back of the cheque and include a entry summary sheet with your entry.
For both events divisions will be filled on a ‘first-come first-served’ basis. Please advise of doubling-up on entry forms. Pots awarded to winners of events with 3 or more entries.
Crews scratching after the draw has been done are still liable for the entry fee. These events are held under the BR Rules of Racing and Water Safety Code. The organisers reserve the right to change the status of boats in order to make a race.
Email British Rowing forms to:email@example.com
or post to the contact address on the latest event poster.
Previous event: 1st Oct 2016
View race results here: https://www.webscorer.com/racealldetails?raceid=82019
2,600 meters upstream on the River Cam.
- 4 Divisions with start times of 10.00, 11.30, 13,00 and 14.30.
- Men’s & women’s events for coxed and coulees pairs, single and double sculls
- All BR Categories – senior, junior, novice and masters
About the race
- Divisions will be filled a ‘first-come, first-served’ basis
- Prizes for winners of events with 3 or more entries
- Event held under BR Rules of Racing & Water Safety Code
- Organisers reserve the right to change the status of boats in order to ‘make a race’
View the Results Archive for previous years’ events results.