Saturday 14th October 2017
Preliminary results will be posted on this webscorer page!!
Entries have now closed for this event. Please find the final draw HERE. If you have any questions about your entries or our event please contact: email@example.com
2,600 meters upstream on the River Cam.
- 4 Divisions with start times of 10.00, 11.30, 13,00 and 14.30.
- Men’s, Women’s and Junior Events
- 4s and 8s in all categories
- Open to BR and CRA members
About the race
- Divisions will be filled a ‘first-come, first-served’ basis
- Prizes for winners of events with 3 or more entries
- Event held under BR Rules of Racing & Water Safety Code
- Organisers reserve the right to change the status of boats in order to ‘make a race’
For 2017 we are running our events as CRA events.
Payment by BACS is preferred, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
If using cheques, please make them payable to Rob Roy Boat Club and include club name, crew name and event on the back of the cheque and include a entry summary sheet with your entry.
For both events divisions will be filled on a ‘first-come first-served’ basis. Please advise of doubling-up on entry forms. Pots awarded to winners of events with 3 or more entries.
Crews scratching after the draw has been done are still liable for the entry fee. These events are held under the BR Rules of Racing and Water Safety Code. The organisers reserve the right to change the status of boats in order to make a race.
Email British Rowing forms to:email@example.com
or post to the contact address on the latest event poster.
Previous event: Saturday 15th October 2016
Find live preliminary results here: Live preliminary results
Previous event: Saturday 17th October 2015
Looking for older results?
View the Results Archive for previous years’ events results.