Upcoming event: Saturday 15th October 2016
Find live preliminary results here: Live preliminary results
FINAL DRAW is here!! Thank you all very much for your patience. If you have any questions or comments please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This year Cambridge Autumn Head for BR competitors will take place in the morning (Divisions: 10:00AM and 11:30AM); Cambridge Autumn Head for CRA members (non-BR members) will take place in the afternoon (Divisions: 13:00AM and 14:30AM).
Autumn head for BR members: Autumn head for CRA members:
For BR entries (10AM & 11:30AM) : https://onlineentry.britishrowing.org/
For CRA entries (1PM and 2:30PM): https://goo.gl/forms/qx2XvKHZJCWfzXhG3
Information for competitors:
Previous event: Saturday 17th October 2015
2,600 meters upstream on the River Cam.
- 4 Divisions with start times of 10.00, 11.30, 13,00 and 14.30.
- Men’s, Women’s and Junior Events
- 4s and 8s in all categories
- Open to BR and CRA members
About the race
- Divisions will be filled a ‘first-come, first-served’ basis
- Prizes for winners of events with 3 or more entries
- Event held under BR Rules of Racing & Water Safety Code
- Organisers reserve the right to change the status of boats in order to ‘make a race’
- £8 per seat
- BACS preferred (email for details) or cheques payable to RRBC
- Crews scratched after final draw are still liable for entry fee
- Post BR forms to: RRBC Events, Rose Cottage, Lynn Rd, Chettisham, Ely CB6 1RU
- Email noting: Club name, rower names, boat type, category & BR Reg No. (if BR category) to email@example.com
Results from previous years’ events can be found here.