Provisional and final results can be found on WebScorer here:
Final draw including race numbers available here:
2,600 meters upstream on the River Cam.
- 4 Divisions with start times of 10.00, 11.30, 13,00 and 14.30.
- Men’s, Women’s and Junior Events
- 4s and 8s in all categories
- As we use a more traditional category ranking there is an extensive explanation on the form but don’t hesitate to ask us if you need help figuring our which category you need to enter in.
About the race
- Divisions will be filled a ‘first-come, first-served’ basis and priority is given to people who will not be able to race otherwise.
- Prizes for winners of events with 3 or more entries
- Event held under BR Rules of Racing & Water Safety Code
- Organisers reserve the right to change the status of boats in order to ‘make a race’. Please indicate a second choice category if you would prefer a specific category for this purpose.
- Crews scratching after the draw are still liable for the entry fee.